<
 
   
     

Saturday, January 5, 2008

bdsm stories

We walk along a path, holding hands, and talking. Engrossed in conversation, you don't realize that we have walked far into woods. So far, so alone, that no one could possibly hear us... We come to a clearing. You're surprised to find a log cabin, stacked cordwood, and other supplies there. Enough food and wood to last several weeks. A dog is tied to a tree, watching our approach, wagging it's tail exuberantly, waiting. The dog knows me, and you realize immediately that I have prepared this place for us. You start to ask a question but I cut you off. "Do exactly as you are told. Be silent. Stand still. Look at the ground." All pretense of respectfulness suddenly gone, my gaze moves over your figure. I look directly at your breasts, then our eyes lock. "Life will get very unpleasant if you refuse me anything. You are here for my pleasure and I will use your body in any way I choose. Disobey and you will be punished." Panicky, you look for a place to run, but before you can act I seize you by the hair. Struggling against overwhelming strength, you are pulled over to a post that is set firmly in the earth.
"Let go!" I push you to the dirt. Before you can organize your defenses, a collar secures you to the post. You have been leashed!
"No one knows you are here, my Love. You are helpless." Half standing, you reach for the collar, clawing at the hasp, but it is locked. You slump to the ground, defeated.
Dangling the key before you, I smile. "You have not obeyed. You have spoken without permission. You tried to remove the collar, and even now you don't look down." Your helplessness now obvious, you cast your eyes down. I kneel beside you and slowly reach for your breast. You don't dare move a muscle. Finding the nipple, I squeeze gently. "Good girl, my Love, but you will still be disciplined for your earlier disobedience. You may moan and squirm, but do not speak or try to protect them during your punishment. Later, for my pleasure, you will strip off your clothes and over the course of the night you will allow me to explore your body. You will have no secrets, no boundaries, when I am done with you." Resigned to your fate, you pray that I will not demand the ultimate submission...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home